The Gx-OEM is a fit and forget thermal inkjet (TIJ) printer that integrates seamlessly with packaging machinery; it is designed to be fitted into control cabinets. All operation, label creation and editing can be done on-board via the user’s HMI. The small print heads easily fit on production lines and can be mounted up to 25m from the controller.
It is fully compatible with Industry 4.0 standards using the Domino Cloud. Domino Cloud allows remote capability, providing the data and tools to ensure printing is a contributor to better packaging and processing systems management.
Easy to integrate
- Small footprint: easy print head integration and remote controller mounting
- Print speeds up to 300m/min keep up with fast-paced production
- Item level serialisation via Dynamark protocol: 21CFR Part 11 compliant, audit trail with comprehensive user administration, validation documentation available
Easy to operate
- Easy printer operation and monitoring via web browser
- Automatic cartridge recognition and ink parameter setting
- AutoSwapautomatic cartridge swap feature for uninterrupted production
- Operate 4 print heads from one controller for label height up to 50.8mm or multiple individual applications
Clean. Clear. Coding.
- Graphic printing quality on paper, card, plastic, metal and other materials
- Flexible label design: text, counters, clocks, graphics, logos, barcodes can all be included on the same label
- Grade A code readability (ISO 15415) using Domino’s inks on high-density data matrix codes