O-rings, assortment boxes, backup rings
KLINGER supply O-rings in a wide range of materials to standard sizes or specially sized to meet the customer’s requirements. O-rings can also be supplied as joined o-rings or as cord. The types of rubbers include Nitrile, Neoprene, Silicone, Viton, EPDM, Kalrez and also plastics such PTFE and PEEK.
We deliver sulfur cured peroxide cured and o-rings in all materials. See our material guide.
- A double acting seal for static and dynamic incorporation
- Suitable for wide range of application thanks to it’s simplicity, lost cost and easy installation
- According to all accepted standards as well as lacing. Delivered molded or cured to special dimensions
O-RING ASSORTMENT BOXES
NBR 70 shore is standard, we can also deliver assortment boxes in NBR 90 shore, FPM, EPDM and Silicone.
- Service kit for e.g. plumbing and machine servicing
- Practically sorted in standard dimensions
- According to all accepted standards
Standard in hytrel, can also be delivered in the materials PTFE and nitrile.
- Used for preventing damage to the o-ring with higher pressure
- Available materials are PTFE and nitrile
- According to SMS-2292 standard.