Main focus to seal grease and protect from contamination of dust, water and other non wanted media.
Delivered in the materials NBR and FPM.
- Works both as dust seal and seal
- Low friction compared with radial seal
- Can be delivered with anti-friction treatment
- Quick and easy assembly
- Available in designs A, AX, S, L, and E.
- The most common dimensions. Special dimensions can be offered.
The materials used are; nitrile, viton, polyurethane, polyester, acetal, PTFE, PTFE/bronze, with or without reinforcement plate.
- Prevents pollution and provides increased life expectancy in the hydraulic system
- Delivered in a variety of different designs to cover most applications from mobile hydraulics to industrial cylinders
- According to ISO standard.